Pages

June 10, 2013

stowaways

((wall art made from sand, shells, and sea glass from our trip to St. Thomas))

The weather finally cooperated this weekend and I got to spend most of it poolside working on my tan! It was a very welcomed change from the constant rain and cloud coverage we seem to get every weekend. I sure am getting used to temperatures in the 80's and sunshine! My best friend got engaged a few weeks ago, so I am in the process of planning her a small celebration with a few close friends for cocktails and appetizers. If anyone has any good party ideas, I am all ears! This will be my first foray into hosting in the new apartment! Hope you all have a great week!

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. -Oscar Wilde

((frozen margarita + mermaid))

((loving my new summer bag))

((I love this quote and want to buy this Story People print))

((wearing some new buys))

((cute little bag from my dad's golf tournament- this will come in handy!))

No comments:

Post a Comment