Pages

June 10, 2013

fave five

Favorite Words

((image via))

A little sappy quote, but those are my favorite kind!

Favorite Shopping


This Free People oversized sweater looks so soft and comfortable, not to mention very stylish. I love the contrasting colors and textures. I would wear this to snuggle up in after a long day at the beach or for a casual lunch date. I love how the model in this photo dresses up this laid back sweater with various jewels and cut-offs. Definitely an outfit to try to emulate!

Favorite Entertainment

((image via))

The best new summer show thus far is Graceland. It is so interesting and fun, plus I was already surprised by a plot twist in the premiere. This show is on the USA network and is about undercover federal agents who live in a beach house dubbed Graceland. The lead characters are intriguing (not to mention insanely attractive!) and I cannot wait to see the next episode. I already got my family hooked on it. It airs Thursday's at 10 PM EST. Tune in! You won't regret it!

Favorite Look 

((image via))

What I wouldn't give to be wearing this outfit on a beach right now! Cut-offs are always in style and can be worn so many ways. This white tee with cutouts is so light and airy that it is asking to be worn to the beach. Does anyone know where to find this top or one very similar? Now I can't stop daydreaming of spending all day with the sand between my toes and waves crashing in front of me... while obviously wearing this outfit!

Favorite Interior

((image via))

If I worked from home, I would want my office to be an exact replica of this one. I love the white furniture and the openness of the space. There is so much natural light coming in that the chandelier could just be used as a decorative piece. The bright flowers and little sparks of color are very refreshing. The huge wall art is also amazing. I wish I had a keen eye for interior design like this! 

To see other fave five posts, click on the fave five label! 

No comments:

Post a Comment