Pages

June 27, 2013

stowaways: bff's engagement celebration

((decorate your own cupcake))

These past few weeks have been really busy. We celebrated Father's Day with my family and it was a blast. Hanging out at home with everyone by the pool is always a great time. I think my dad enjoyed his day of getting spoiled! Also, one night I threw a little celebration for my best friend who recently got engaged. It was a fun way to get a small group of us together to talk weddings and just hang out. A few of the highlights were a decorate-your-own cupcake bar, a rum punch dispenser, and a champagne with raspberry sorbet drink. It was my first official event at my new apartment, so I had way too much fun decorating, skimming wedding magazines, and getting everything put together. It was a lot of work, but definitely worth it! I cannot wait for all of the celebrations to come! Here are some photos of the engagement soiree.

You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known- and even that is an understatement. -F. Scott Fitzgerald

((popping bottles))

((confetti decorations))

((ring dish I gave as a little engagement present from Etsy))

((wedding magazines))

((cupcake decorations))

((delicious snacks))

((rum punch dispenser))

((decorated cupcakes))

((pink, black, silver, and gold balloons))

* photos taken by my talented photographer sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment