Pages

June 9, 2013

fave five

Favorite Words

((image via))

Favorite Shopping


I have been on the prowl for unique statement necklaces these days. This Raffia Peacock Bib from Anthropologie is exactly what I have been looking for. It is so unique and uses colors that would match most outfits. This necklace could dress up a simple tee or be used for the finishing touches on a cocktail dress. The best part is this gem only costs $68! Running to the store now to snag this baby up and wear on the regular!

Favorite Entertainment

((image via))

Nothing else dominated the entertainment news during Memorial Day weekend like the release of season 4 of Arrested Development. I was a huge fan of the show back when it aired on TV and ended up buying the DVD's and still continue to watch them. The show is filled with so many inside jokes and double entendres that it never gets old. No matter how many times I watch an episode, I still laugh out loud! This show will always get my recommendation! 

Favorite Look

((image via))

Wedding season is upon us and I would love to wear this high-low dress or something similar to a wedding or for a fancy date night. Rachel Bilson looks so pretty and she is just rocking this Chanel dress with silver metallic heels. The pastel colors and tiers look so spring-like, plus this dress looks beyond comfortable. Want, need, love! 

Favorite Interior

((image via))

How perfect is this deck? It looks comfortable, plush, and so chic. I love the combination of bright colors, varying textures, and greenery. If this deck was mine, I would never leave! I would wake up every morning and have a cup of coffee on the patio and spend the evening with a glass of wine looking at the stars. 

To see other fave five posts, click on the fave five label!

No comments:

Post a Comment