Pages

June 27, 2013

scallops on scallops

((Lush Top via South Moon Under, Abbeline shorts via South Moon Under, Nixon watch, Jawbone Up, old South Moon Under ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Nordstrom necklace, bracelet from Peru, Franco Sarto wedges via Nordstrom))

I have gotten so much use out of this scalloped back-button top. I have worn it with standard black shorts and also with white scalloped shorts. A lot of scallops happening here! This blue top has a dramatic back with gold buttons and a small cutout... quite unique. I wore it first to an engagement party I threw for my friend and again for a date night. This shirt has become one of my go-to blouses for summer. The good news is that this shirt is now on sale along with a bunch of other South Moon Under must-haves!



((different piece than above: Express shorts))


No comments:

Post a Comment