Pages

June 27, 2013

fave five

Favorite Words

((image via))

Favorite Shopping


This eyelet dress from Urban Outfitter's is a fantastic summer dress. The eyelet designed top with the pleated bottom half mix well together. The back of this dress (click here to see the back) is unique with a slit down the top half. I have been looking for a casual, airy summer dress and this may be it!

Favorite Entertainment

((image via))

Without many TV options this summer, I started watching Sons of Anarchy on Netflix. I have become hooked! It is so intriguing and I cannot stop binge watching this show. I have a lot to catch up on since I have only seen Season 1, but I am in it for the long haul!

Favorite Look

((image via))

Cara Delevingne's outfit is so perfect in this photo. It looks like a fancy, professional outfit, but then you look at the shirt and it changes the vibe! I love the sleek black pants paired with the funky shirt and red pumps. Her hair and makeup are also fabulous. Cara looks gorgeous and I am definitely looking at this outfit for tips on mixing casual and dressed up pieces.

Favorite Interior

((image via))

If I lived with a boy, these pillows would be a necessity. The pillows are cheeky and too adorable. I seriously want these and I live with my sister...!

To see other fave five posts, click on the fave five label!

No comments:

Post a Comment