Pages

May 5, 2013

warm weather booties

((image via))

I have always been a fan of flat/low-heeled booties in the winter as they were an easy and comfortable option when you just did not want to wear heels. Now I am starting to think that flat booties would be a chic option in the warmer months as well. Flat booties paired with cut-offs or a dress would be the perfect summer look. They are a laid-back, cool style and I am leaning towards them over sandals (except of course when the temperature is scorching!). I bought this pair a month or so ago and I am thinking I may need to invest in one of the below as well for summer. What do you think? Would you wear flat booties in the summer? Which is your favorite?



1. Sam Edelman Petty 2 Booties in New Navy @ $130 $104.99
2. Frye Jillian Chelsea Booties in Whiskey @ $228
3. H by Hudson Rosse Booties in Calf Black @ $295 $209.99
4. Very Volatile Zambra Booties in Black @ $99 $69.99
6. Messeca Tito Booties in Black @ $240 $169.99
7. Bass Hadley Beatle Bootie in Tan @ $69.95
8. Crown Vintage Tabitha Bootie in Taupe @ $59.95
9. Escote Gordon Cutout Boot in Brown @ $69

My favorites are #1 and #3! The Sam Edelman bootie comes in so many different colors that it's hard to choose the one I want. I love the new navy color (pictured above, #1), but I also love the smokey praline colored booties. Even the black ones are perfect! Decisions, decisions!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought #8 in black! I hope they're not to big around the ankle! good luck deciding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them! They are so cute :) I may need to snag a pair too!

      Delete