Pages

April 28, 2013

fave five

Favorite Words

((image via))

Favorite Shopping


Madewell is one of my favorite stores for staple pieces as well as a few bright, patterned options. I recently went into the store and came away with these purchases. I would have loved to have splurged on this leather tote, though! It looks so soft and I love the color since it would work for all seasons. Plus, it is simple and would match any outfit. I can see myself carrying this tote around on a regular basis as a purse or using it for a weekend getaway bag for trips to the beach. I think I may need to go back and snag this baby up!

Favorite Entertainment

((image via))

There was a photo gallery on People.com a few days ago with quotes that celebrities said about their significant others. The quote that Andrew Garfield said about Emma Stone was incredibly sweet and would make anyone tear up to hear that being said about them. They are one of the cutest, funniest couples and seem so down-to-earth and in love. 

"She's beautiful and talented and kind of impossible to dream up." -Andrew Garfield about Emma Stone

Favorite Look

((image via))

This is the perfect outfit for the transitional weather we are having right now. The cut-offs scream summer, but the oversized sweater is great for when the weather is not quite warm enough. This is also an outfit that could easily be worn at night for when the temperature cools down. I love the sweater and may need to find one to go with these Free People cut-offs!

Favorite Interior

((image via))

This living room is so upbeat and cheery that you could never have a bad day in it. This is the living room of Design Love Fest's Bri Emery. I think the live plants make everything so much happier and we definitely need to add some plants to our new living room. This space is very chic and put-together while still using so many colors. I will definitely be using Bri's space for ideas to liven up our main room!

To see other fave five posts, click on the fave five label!

No comments:

Post a Comment