Pages

April 28, 2013

stowaways

((gearing up for warm weather with some Madewell purchases))

Things have finally started to calm down a bit over here now that we are almost fully settled in the apartment! It is so much fun having friends over on the weekends and showing our parents around our new town. I cannot believe that it is almost May and it still isn't consistently hot around here. I just want it to be 80 and sunny every day... is that too much to ask... probably, but I can dream! With hopes of warm weather, I joined the Tone It Up bikini series, which is 8 weeks of workouts to get ready for summer. It is tough, but I am trying to stick to it. Is anyone else doing the #bikiniseries? I am so ready for summer!

Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. -Joshua J. Marine

((strawberry smoothie with coconut flakes))

((delicious breakfast- my favorite meal of the day!))

((cupcake and wine night))

((healthy juices- also seen here))

No comments:

Post a Comment