Pages

August 18, 2013

camo jacket

((Sanctuary camo jacket, Splendid top (on sale!), Express shorts, Mossimo booties, Madewell necklace, YT Clothing cross necklaceSilpada Modern Maze ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Nixon watch, Jawbone Up))

In my latest wish list post, I said I was craving this camo jacket by Sanctuary. I finally bought it and am so happy with my purchase. I recently wore it out one night to the park with the puppy and it kept me warm and stylish, not to mention it was very comfortable to walk around in. I know this jacket will be a regularly worn item in the fall. The camo trend is still in full tilt, but I know this jacket will stand the test of time. If anyone is looking for a lightweight, fashionable fall jacket this one is the ticket!




No comments:

Post a Comment