Pages

August 26, 2013

chambray and leather

((Style Mint tee, Madewell chambray sleeveless top, ASTR faux leather skirt (on sale!), Jawbone Up, Francesca's Closet bracelet, Coach ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Forever 21 black chain necklaces, my mom's vintage pearl necklace, YT Clothing cross necklace, Franco Sarto wedges (on sale!), Nixon watch))

I bought this asymmetrical hemline vegan leather skirt awhile ago, but could never find anything to wear with it. Everything I tried on just did not seem to work. I recently decided I was going to try this dressed up skirt with a more casual top and see how it looked. I decided on a loose tee and a chambray sleeveless top to pair with the skirt. I'm still figuring out what works best with it, but I am hoping to get more use out of it in the fall. What kind of top do you think works best with this type of skirt? Any tips would be helpful since I am having such trouble figuring it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment