Pages

May 23, 2013

stowaways

((the most adorable card my mom gave me when I moved out))

I did it again and have not posted for weeks! Things have been crazy between acclimating to a new living situation and starting a new job (!!!). I am going to try to catch up on some old stowaways posts as well as some old fave five posts, so bare with me. I am so happy that it is finally warm outside and I do not need to wear my North Face everyday. It's the little things! I need to start spending more time outside hanging by the pool, walking around town, and going to some baseball games. What are some fun activities to do outside now that the winter temperatures have disappeared?!

PS: This is the stowaways post for the week of April 28th... better late than never!

You change your life by changing your heart. -Max Lucado

((loving on my baby succulent))

((the most delicious cookies and cream whoopie pie))

((how amazing is this evening sky?!))

((little chocolates my parents brought back from a trip))

No comments:

Post a Comment