Pages

May 29, 2013

fave five

Fave five post for the week of May 12th!

Favorite Words

((image via))

Favorite Shopping


I am craving these Zara heel/wedge combination shoes since I don't own anything like them. These shoes are so unique and they look quite comfortable due to the thick heel and platform (that is important!). They are black and blush meaning they would basically match anything, plus you can't beat the price! I'm thinking of going to the store right now because I am so in love!

Favorite Entertainment

((image via))

Can we please talk about the Nashville season finale?! I have never seen so many cliffhangers in my life! Nearly every storyline and couple were left in some sort of limbo. I was anxious, scared, excited, and on the edge of my seat all episode long. I cannot wait until the fall to see how this all plays out! 

Favorite Look

((image via))

As you can tell from this post and this post, I am really loving the casual meets dressed up look right now. I love the Celine Me Alone tee in general, but thinking of it paired with a leather skirt and a statement necklace makes it a must-have. This outfit is low key, yet it still looks very polished and chic. I just bought a similar skirt and now I only need the tee to complete the look!

Favorite Interior

((image via))

Little, bright spaces are very inspiring. This particular space is so cool because of all the little details. I love that the photos are hung up with colorful tape instead of in frames. The color of the table and mirror are almost the same, but the slight difference makes both stand out on their own. The little pops of yellow and blue jazz it up as well. And last but not least, that rug... amazing!

To see other fave five posts, click on the fave five label!

No comments:

Post a Comment