Pages

May 26, 2013

stowaways

((beautiful flowers for the best mom in the world!))

Still chugging away on the past stowaways posts...! This post coincides with Mother's Day, which was a lot of fun celebrating my momma. We had brunch and just hung out with each other all day. It was nice having the entire family back together! I think my mom really enjoyed the day! In other news, The Tone It Up Bikini Series (I talked about it here) is going well, but it sure is hard to work out every day! The Tone It Up girls give you really interesting and different workouts and tips every week to stay on track. If you haven't checked out their site, I highly recommend it. Perfect for the upcoming season!

And now, this is the sweetest and most glorious day that ever my eyes did see. -Donald Cargill

((the cutest and most delicious bakery))

((a little treat my dad made for my mom, chocolate stuffed raspberries- also seen here))

((the perfect lunch- tomato mozzarella sandwich and loaded baked potato soup))

((the greatest oreo cookie ever))

No comments:

Post a Comment