Pages

December 23, 2012

stowaways

((Happy Holidays!))

Only 2 days until Christmas! I could not be more excited. The tree is bursting with gifts and I am so stoked to give some very cool presents this year. I am still hoping for a white Christmas! It isn't looking too promising, but it would be quite the Christmas miracle. Spending time with family and just sitting by the fire with my relatives and dogs is all I really need this time of year. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones! May 2012 end on a high note and 2013 be even better!

This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone. -Taylor Caldwell

((cutest snowman))

((peppermint bark + chocolate stuffed raspberries))

((a little something I picked up for myself while Christmas shopping))

((snowman + treats))

No comments:

Post a Comment