Pages

December 22, 2012

stowaways

((cheers!))

With the holidays fast approaching, most of my free time is spent searching and shopping for gifts for my loved ones. I cannot wait until they open them. I think they are some winners! I still have been doing some shopping for myself along the way... whoops! I also golfed for the first time last weekend. Sure it was only three holes, but hey you have to start somewhere. I am pretty awful, but perhaps it was the freezing cold and blistering wind. I assume golf is much more fun in the warm weather! In other holiday news, New Year's Eve plans are still TBD, but I am looking forward to the rest of 2012 and can't wait to see what 2013 brings! Happy Holidays!

There came a moment in the middle of the song when she suddenly felt every heartbeat in the room and after that she never forgot she was part of something much bigger. -Story People

((not the proper golfing attire))

((December Birchbox))

((rows of poinsettias))

((new Blue Avocado eco-friendly lunch boxes))

((delicious red velvet whoopie-pies for the work holiday party))

No comments:

Post a Comment