Pages

December 4, 2012

stowaways

((holiday outfit- I sadly deleted all other pictures of this outfit))

We are in the holiday season and I could not be more excited! I am in the process of searching for the perfect gifts for those on my list and am having such a fun time doing it. The online gift guides are definitely helpful and I have come up with a few other ideas as well! In other news, I went to a shooting range this weekend for a friend's birthday, which was both nerve wracking and thrilling. I'm not sure I want to do that again anytime soon, but it was an experience for the books! Here's to a happy and fun month of December! I'm ready to finish 2012 right!

Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out. -Gordon B. Hinckley

((delicious macaroons))

((shooting range))

((birthday treat- posted a little late))

((preview of our holiday decorations))

((can't get enough of this Luna bar))

No comments:

Post a Comment