Pages

December 31, 2012

stowaways

((Christmas is here!))

I hope you all had a terrific holiday celebration! I had such a fun and relaxing time with family and old friends. Christmas was truly perfect! It is always a bittersweet feeling after Christmas is over and all of the gifts are opened. We still do have New Year's to look forward to, although I am not looking forward to ending my extra-long holiday break! 2012 was definitely a year to remember, but I am so excited for 2013 and everything that it will bring!

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

((gifts under the tree))

((photos on the blog are sure to be improved with my new camera!))

 ((Christmas present I got for my sister for apartment decorating))

((Santa's sleigh))

No comments:

Post a Comment