Pages

December 5, 2012

one for the books

((Sanctuary Colours sweater via South Moon Under, H&M pants, Nixon watch, Silpada Modern Maze ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Frye boots))

In the last stowaways post, I wrote about how I went to a shooting range for my friend's birthday. I had never been, so I did not know what to expect or how to dress. I decided that I had to go for an all black outfit (or is the top navy? I can't tell!) to fit the theme of the event. This sweater is super comfortable, yet stylish with it's netted sleeves. The most important part was that it did not get in the way whilst I was wielding weaponry! Perhaps next time I will brighten it up with some jewelry or colored pants (could not risk it at the range). Possibly the last time at a shooting range (at least for a while!), but definitely not the last time wearing this sweater.





No comments:

Post a Comment