Pages

December 7, 2012

style inspiration- miroslava duma

((bright blue + statement necklace))

Whenever I was looking through Pinterest, there was one face that kept popping up. I loved what she was wearing in all the photos I saw, so I searched further and found out that it was petite fashion extraordinaire Miroslava Duma. She is definitely a style inspiration and knows what she is doing in the field! Whenever I need good guidance on what to wear, I just search for her as she always knows what to wear and how to wear it. Here are a few of my favorite looks from her. I am taking style notes for sure!

((cozy dress + black tights))

((denim dress + leather boots))

((green blazer + patterned dress))

((menswear + chic glasses))

((crisp white + sequined peter pan collar))

all images via Google and Pinterest 12, 3, 45, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment