Pages

December 15, 2012

stowaways

((spotted: Santa and his reindeer at the Christmas tree farm))

With the holidays upon us, I have let time get a little bit away from me. Sorry that last week's stowaways post wasn't posted until... well... today! The holiday spirit is truly here when we get our Christmas tree. Last week we finally got our tree as the whole family was back together! The tree is a stunner if I do say so myself. The house is now transformed into a winter wonderland and it is getting me even more excited for what's ahead this month! Therefore, this week's stowaways is dedicated to Christmas and all of the bright decorations around the house and around town!

Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. -Charles M. Schulz

((sparkling garland around the staircase))

((Santa's village))

((Is that Santa or just a wintery friend?!))

((the tree all dolled up))

((beautiful gingerbread house))

No comments:

Post a Comment