Pages

December 24, 2012

oversized sweater

((Style Mint sweater, Gap vest (seen here), Joe's Jeans pants, Shoe Mint booties, Nixon watch, The Limited bracelet, Coach ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Emi-Jay hair tie))

I finally found the perfect oversized sweater. I wanted a big, comfy sweater for the winter. I needed one that I could dress up to wear out on the town as well as one to snuggle up in at home. I believe this Style Mint sweater accomplishes both tasks. The color of the sweater is also bright and fun. I think it could even work in the fall and spring as the sweater is not too heavy. I am so excited to basically live in this throughout the holidays!

PS: Aren't these new Shoe Mint shoes great?! They are ideal for the winter paired with pants or skirts with tights and they would even be perfect worn with shorts in the summer. What a find, especially since they are currently on sale!





No comments:

Post a Comment