Pages

May 29, 2013

stowaways

((bright creamer labels))

I am sure you all are getting sick of all of the stowaways and fave five posts getting rattled off at you, but I promise I will not let myself get this far behind again! This is now the stowaways post for the week of May 12th. Nothing too exciting happened around here except that some out of town friends came and visited that weekend, which always makes for a fun time! I am thinking that trips to visit friends and getaways to the beach are in serious order this summer! Is anyone going anywhere fun during these warm months? I am trying to think of cool things to do on the weekends to break up the monotony of the work week. Any ideas would be welcomed!

The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple? -Eugene Kennedy

((just bought a juicer and I'm loving it! recipes to come!))

((my first cake pop, which was delicious))

((makeshift breakfast of hard boiled eggs and avocado))

((healthy and tasty bar))

No comments:

Post a Comment