Pages

March 4, 2013

stowaways

((new healthy dessert obsession))

I know all I have been talking about is my trip to the beach next week, but I am too excited! I went shopping this past weekend for a few essentials like a bathing suit and sunscreen. I, however, couldn't resist wandering into the shoe department at Target and ended up coming home with two absolute steals! I am so stoked that there are such cute shoes for a fraction of the usual cost. Although these weren't a planned purchase, I am happy that I shelled out the cash. In a matter of days I will be lounging oceanside! I can't wait to share all of the photos with you upon my return. Until then, here are some photos of the goings-on around here.

Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think. -Robert Henri 

((great shoe finds at Target-  Mossimo booties and Xhilaration heels))

((beach mode at home in the form of soap))

((healthy and delicious green juice- recipe to come!))

((flashback to last year's vacation to Puerto Rico))

No comments:

Post a Comment