Pages

March 25, 2013

stowaways: st. thomas (part 1)

((crystal clear water in St. Thomas))

After hearing me talk about my trip to St. Thomas for weeks, it is about time I posted some photos from it! The trip was absolutely fantastic. The weather was ideal (sunny and 80 degrees) and I got a much needed tan. You can't get much better than spending time in the Caribbean on the beach with family. We spent our days on the beach sipping tropical cocktails (amazing!). In between relaxing, we went on a catamaran tour to snorkel as well as did some ocean kayaking and paddle boarding. This trip made me never want to leave the beach and now I cannot wait for summer!

A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in. -Robert Orben

((view from the pool area))

((we were given rum drinks immediately upon our arrival))

((resort view))

((mango and coconut mojitos))

 ((view from our balcony))

 ((some paddle boarders and kayakers))

((nighttime view))

Click to see the packing stage of the trip and more photos in stowaways part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment