Pages

March 27, 2013

shirt to vest

((Collective Concepts sleeveless blouse from South Moon Under, Style Mint tee, Joe's Jeans pants, BCBG booties, Nordstrom necklace, bracelet from Peru, Nixon watch, Silpada Modern Maze ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Jawbone Up band))

My mom's birthday was a few days after we got back from St. Thomas. We went out to dinner at a nice seafood and sushi restaurant to celebrate. I will admit that the sushi quality was comparable to St. Thomas! I recently had purchased this sleeveless blouse, but since the weather refuses to warm up I decided to wear it as a vest instead. I liked the idea and I am now wondering if I have any other tops that can be worn this way. I will be wearing this shirt as a vest until we see some warmer temperatures around here!

PS: I am loving my new Jawbone Up band. You can learn about what it does here. I am still learning how to use it, but it is showing me that I do not move at all during the work day and I need to get better sleep! Work in progress over here!




No comments:

Post a Comment