Pages

March 27, 2013

stowaways

((mango margarita + adorable mermaid, which I need to find a way to buy!))

The week after vacation is always a drag. You wish you were back at the beach relaxing, but instead you're in the office while it's freezing outside... wah wah (Debbie Downer over here!). Although I wish I was still beaching it, when we went home we got to celebrate my mom's birthday and my sister was still in town. We indulged in sweets and treats (still in relaxation mode). Now if only spring would actually make an appearance, I could get over the fact that my vacation is over!

Hope is a waking dream. -Aristotle

((Color Club's Silver Lining nailpolish + Urban Outfitters ring))

((delicious sushi))

((all guests at the St. Thomas hotel got this starfish necklace))

((on a huge mango kick with this lotionSPF chapstick, mango mojito, and the above margarita))

((mom's birthday flowers))

No comments:

Post a Comment