Pages

March 25, 2013

fave five

Favorite Words

((image via))

Favorite Shopping


These Keyhole Slingback wedges from Anthropologie are amazing. I love the unique wedge and the peep toe, slingback style. These are perfect for the warm weather that I am praying is coming soon. These are such a staple item since they can literally be worn with every outfit whether it be fancy or more casual. I think I need to make the purchase!

Favorite Entertainment

((image via))

The Good Wife is one of my favorite shows on TV these days. I love the pairing of Will and Alicia, so the flashback scenes in the last episode to when they were a couple were very much appreciated. Alicia should say goodbye to Peter and hello to Will (permanently!).

Favorite Look

((image via))

Julianne Hough's casual, cool outfit is right up my alley. I love her booties mixed with the moto jacket and casual shorts. This is an outfit that is easy to pull together, but looks very polished. The single life is definitely working for her!

Favorite Interior

((image via))

Imagine if this was your bedroom. Oh my goodness that would be amazing! The ceiling for starters is incredible. I love the minimalist vibe with the statement animal rug. This looks like a room where romance blossoms a la a modernized The Notebook

To see other fave five posts, click on the fave five label!

No comments:

Post a Comment