Pages

March 14, 2013

stowaways

((snow storm + my adorable pup))

Before my very timely beach getaway, we were hit with a mini-snow storm. A few days before we left for St. Thomas all the weather stations said we were going to get a foot of snow. Getting our first big storm of the season would have been fun, especially since we were bound for warmer temperatures in a few days. The storm, however, turned out to be a bit of a bust and we only got about four inches. The week before we left for vacation dragged on, but I managed to snap a few photos before we left for the Caribbean.

Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it. -C. Joy Bell

((healthy "banana split" with bananas, honey, greek yogurt, coconut flakes, and carob chips))

((love my new scarf))

((my sister's lunch concoction))

No comments:

Post a Comment