Pages

March 27, 2013

fave five

Favorite Words

((image via))

Favorite Shopping


These Rebecca Taylor bleached denim shorts are incredible. They are perfect for summer and the bleached denim aspect is so fun. They also look 100x more comfortable than standard denim shorts. I will be looking for these to go on sale! PS: If you click the link, you will be able to get a better view and vibe of the shorts. There are a lot of intricate details that were not captured in this photo.

Favorite Entertainment

((image via))

In honor of the return of Nashville tonight, my favorite entertainment for the week is the former lovebirds Rayna Jaymes and Deacon Clayborne. They obviously belong together and now that Rayna is getting a divorce, I hope they rekindle their romance!

Favorite Look

((image via))

This shirt is amazing. It is so intricate and detailed and provides a great contrast to the classic leather jacket and jeans. The jewelry also matches the shirt perfectly. Pairing a unique top with classic items works so well. I could stare at this shirt all day!

Favorite Interior

((image via))

I chose this image as this week's favorite interior because there is something about the bedding that I love. I have been on the hunt for new bedding recently and I love the minimalist vibe of this. It would honestly match anything in the room and would work for men or women.

To see other fave five posts, click on the fave five label!

No comments:

Post a Comment