Pages

June 9, 2013

fave five

Favorite Words

((image via))

Favorite Shopping


These Laney heels by Joe's are amazing. They are a step up from standard black strappy heels. I would love to wear these out for a date night or for a girl's night out. They are also nice and professional enough to wear to the office. This pair is quite versatile! They are priced at $135, which is not outrageous and makes me want to add them to my collection.

Favorite Entertainment

((image via))

I still cannot talk about what happened in the last episode of Game of Thrones. Spoiler alert: my favorite character met a very untimely, awful death and I was devastated. That episode was brutal to watch and I am hoping that the season finale somehow makes up for what happened. 

Favorite Look

((image via))

The androgynous look is so in right now. I love the manly oxfords, blazer, and tee paired with a more feminine piece like skinny black pants. All of these pieces added together somehow look very girly. This outfit is easy to emulate as most people probably have all of these items somewhere in their closet. Now the challenge is to make my ensemble look as classic and put-together as the woman's in this photo.

Favorite Interior

((image via))

Black and white is a classic combination and the color scheme makes this living room look timeless. I am especially loving the striped rug! The room looks so sophisticated that a martini party should be held here stat!

To see other fave five posts, click on the fave five label!

No comments:

Post a Comment