Pages

June 10, 2013

white tee

((Splendid blouse via South Moon Under, Joe's Jeans, BCBG heels, Nixon watch, Jawbone Up, bracelet from Peru, Francesca's Closet bracelet, Nordstrom necklace, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Kate Spade ring, Tulisan Jakarta pouch via South Moon Under))

This white Splendid top is my new favorite! I wear this blouse as often as possible without it being too obvious that I am wearing it on the regular. The fit is very relaxed and loose, which is perfect for nights out on the town. I paired it with my go-to black skinnies and brightened it up with an orange, patterned pouch. This top comes in a variety of colors, which is great for a versatile shirt like this one. Plus, getting it in a few colors will make it less clear that I am wearing it everyday!





No comments:

Post a Comment