Pages

August 8, 2012

wish list- shoe mint

In a post a while back, I wrote about my love for Style Mint. I, also, have found an equal adoration for their sister site, Shoe Mint. It is the same concept as Style Mint where it is a members-only site that gets a new collection of shoes each month. The shoes are designed by Rachel Bilson and they are so cute. There are many different designs and types of shoes (most cost $79.98- 1 credit), so there is something for everyone's individual style. Shoe Mint just came out with their August collection and they are some of my favorites so far, so I wanted to share the shoes I am currently craving for the fall!

((Ruth in black suede))


((Julie in blush suede))


((Molly in green suede))


((Sidney in black leather))

If you need any help becoming a member of Shoe Mint, please leave a comment and I will gladly help. All photos from Shoe Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment