Pages

August 26, 2012

outfit post- movie night

((Cope top via Urban Outfitters, Blank NYC high-waisted pants, Urban Outfitters necklace, Nixon watch, Kate Spade cocktail ring, Tiffany & Co. ring, Emi-Jay hair tie, Mia wedges))

These photos were taken when I was about to head out to the movies for a casual date night. I wasn't sure if we would be going out afterwards, so I got dressed up enough for wherever the night took me. Although these pictures were taken in wedges, I did change into a more comfortable pair of flats (seen here) for a more pleasant viewing experience. Although I do love the summer attire, I am excited to start wearing boots and warm, fall clothes as the temperature begins to drop and the leaves begin to fall. (P.S.- these new black skinny jeans are my current favorites- so comfortable!))




No comments:

Post a Comment