Pages

August 26, 2012

stowaways

This is the first time in a while that I actually got the stowaways post out on time. I guess it had to do with the extremely relaxing weekend I had. I hung out with friends and family and made time to go to the movie theatre (saw Hit and Run, which I highly recommend!). Unfortunately, summer is winding down, but I get to spend this next weekend at the beach. I can't wait to share photos from it with you all! Until then, here is what has been making me smile this week. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Deciding everything is falling into place perfectly. As long as you don't get too picky about what you mean by place. Or perfectly. -Story People

((first cup of coffee made from a French press))

((hostess gift ready to go for my trip next weekend- a delicious smelling candle))

((celebrating a successful weekend with champagne))

((one of my new favorite quotes via))

((so excited to snuggle in my new faux fur vest))

No comments:

Post a Comment