Pages

August 22, 2012

stowaways

I am getting in a bad habit of posting the stowaways post far into the next week. At that point, I tend to forget what even happened the week before. Short term memory loss already? The weather is starting to cool down a bit and we can't seem to get a sunny day on the weekend. Those only seem to come when I am stuck in the office during the weekdays. I did get some shopping in and my first Birchbox arrived! I am majorly looking forward to the long Labor Day weekend and making my way to the beach in a week or so. Here is what has been happening the past week!

Most people don't know that there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable and fall asleep and miss your life. -Story People

((shark week cupcake))

((my first Birchbox))

((gearing up for fall with some new work clothes from Banana Republic))

((delicious Butterscotch Pot de Creme))

((love my new agenda/organizer))

No comments:

Post a Comment