Pages

August 5, 2012

outfit post- wedding weekend

((Silence and Noise top via Urban Outfitters, Ark & Co. skirt via South Moon Under, BCBGeneration heels, Nixon watch, Silpada Modern Maze ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, The Limited bracelet, white bracelet from Peru))

My cousin's wedding in Maine was a more casual, intimate affair, so when I was deciding on what to wear, I knew I didn't have to go as far as black-tie. Up until the day before we left, I was planning on wearing this casual, summer dress. After trying it on again and again, I decided that I no longer liked it yet alone wanted to wear it to the wedding. I threw together a last minute outfit of a silk sleeveless top and a high-low skirt. This outfit suited me so much better and it was the right amount of dressed up wedding attire mixed with the casual vibe of Maine. Plus, I knew no one else would be wearing it since I paired the top and skirt myself!





The only downside was the top and skirt were a bit wrinkled after being stuffed in a duffle bag for traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment