Pages

August 8, 2012

stowaways

((fun times golf cart racing))

With the traveling and late nights that accompanied last weekend's wedding, I was definitely ready for a relaxing week. Unfortunately, work got in the way. The weekend did eventually roll around and I spent it online shopping and lounging around the house. A great end to the week was when I finally got off of the Birchbox wait list! I will show you all what I get in my first box when it arrives in a few weeks. I can't wait! I am ready to enjoy the last month or so of summer with hopefully another beach trip and a golden tan!

Because it's summer and the memories are just waiting to happen. -Unknown

((Butter London nailpolish that came with a new pair of Shoe Mint shoes))

((my absolute favorite lip balm- Palmer's Cocoa Butter))

((inspiring quote framed on my dresser))

((laying low with my Paddywax candle and Bath & Body Works Sleep Mist))

No comments:

Post a Comment