Pages

August 5, 2012

stowaways- maine edition day 2

There were just too many beautiful photos from Maine that I had to do a part 2 of stowaways for this week. The day of the wedding turned out to be a rainy one, but as luck would have it an hour or so before the ceremony the area dried up and the sun shined so brightly. I guess that is what love does!

Part 2: I am the biggest sucker for weddings. I believe in true love, soul mates, and all of that mushy stuff, so I just adore weddings. I tend to cry at every wedding I go to and this one was no exception. The bride and groom (my cousin) were so incredibly happy that it made the ceremony and reception such an amazing time!

You don't marry someone you can live with- you marry the person you cannot live without. -Unknown

((How incredible is this view at the ceremony?))

((adorable table numbers))

((where the bride and groom sat during the ceremony))

((barn for reception decorated in tulle and sparkling lights))

((last night at Chalet Moosehead))

No comments:

Post a Comment