Pages

September 28, 2012

television trends

Now that the Emmy's and most fall premiere's have past, we are getting into the heat of primetime TV watching. I love getting home from work and snuggling on the couch with a blanket and tea watching my favorite show. Unfortunately, I usually do that wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants; therefore, I have been on the hunt for fashionable things to add to my nightly ritual. I may be on my couch in the comfort of my home, but that doesn't mean I have to look horrible doing it and that is where these come into play!


1. Heathered Terry T from the Gap @ $29.95
2. Slim Tortie Readers from Anthropologie @ $68
3. DKNY 'Pattern Play' Boxer Shorts from Nordstrom @ $32
4. Feel More Better 'Not Perfect... Amazing' Mug from South Moon Under @ $12.50
5. Pure Body Pleated Pants from the Gap @ $39.95 $29.99
6. Faux Fur Throw from Pottery Barn @ $129
7. Staring at Stars Reversible Intarsia Knit Cardigan from Urban Outfitters @ $79
8. Women's Rylan Slipper from Ugg Australia @ $100
9. Alternative Stripe Swing Top from Urban Outfitters @ $54

No comments:

Post a Comment