Pages

September 28, 2012

appropriate for golf?

((Chloe K shirt via Urban Outfitters, Blank NYC pants, Gibson blazer via Nordstrom, Urban Outfitter's necklace, Emi-Jay hair tie, Nixon watch, Silpada Modern Maze ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Mia wedges))

In the last stowaways post I wrote about going to a golf driving range to celebrate a friend's birthday. I am not a huge golfer, so I was unaware of the appropriate attire. Not only that, but I was unsure where the night would take me. I opted to wear a more dressed up outfit (they do say it's better to be overdressed, right?!) for the occasion. Although I did get a few stares, I do like to dress up a bit more than necessary most of the time. I did change out of the wedges into flat sandals though. I wasn't trying to trip and twist an ankle on my first golf outing!





And yes, I do wear these pants too often!

No comments:

Post a Comment