Pages

September 28, 2012

stowaways

So this stowaways post is about a week late. I have been very lazy about updating, but I am hoping that changes ASAP. The weather around here has definitely turned into fall. It has been nothing short of beautiful the past week or so and I hope it stays this way. My friend had a birthday last weekend, so we all went to a golf driving range for some drinks, driving, and mini-golf to enjoy the outdoors. The driving range could monitor the balls you hit, how far they went, and if they hit any of the "mines" on the range. It was neat and surprisingly very fun (not a huge fan of golf over here...)! I am excited to do more fall activities like going to an apple orchard (desperately trying to find one!) or pumpkin patch and watching football with some beers and friends. Happy Fall (officially) everyone!

PS: Did anyone watch the Emmy's or red carpet show? I do love my TV shows, so it was fun to see all my favorite stars on the red carpet and winning some of the awards (go Homeland!)!

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. -Mae West

((playing home run derby golf style))

((emmy ballots- my love of TV sure helped me out!))

((the next best thing to Starbucks' pumpkin spice latte))

((trying my hand at mini-golf))

((fitness inspiration))

No comments:

Post a Comment