Pages

September 17, 2012

two peplum looks

((Abbeline top, Blank NYC pants, South Moon Under necklace, Nixon watch, Urban Outfitters ring, Emi-Jay hair tie, N.Y.L.A heels))

I have always been a fan of the peplum trend. I think it is ultra flattering and can be worn many different ways. My first peplum purchase was this red top and the initial time I wore it, I decided to wear pants. The weather was chilly and you can never go wrong with black skinnies. The next time I brought this blouse out, however, I styled it with black satin shorts and a faux leather coat for a different take on the top. I liked both looks and I love that this top is so versatile. I hope peplum is a trend that is here to stay!




((Changes to the outfit: Express shorts, Blank NYC jacket, Jasper&Jeera pouch, MIA wedges))




Which style do you like best? Pants or shorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment