Pages

September 5, 2012

stowaways

((beautiful sunset off of the bay))

Labor Day weekend is always bittersweet as we unofficially say goodbye to the summer and gear up for the fall. I spent the extended weekend at the beach, which was a perfect way to end August. Although I am sad that there won't be many more weekends to lay out by the pool and soak up the sun in 100 degree temperatures, I am definitely looking forward to the cooler weather, outdoor fires, boots, and everything pumpkin. Goodbye summer, (although I won't officially say goodbye until September 21st!) thank you for letting me travel to the beach to celebrate your send-off!

Feels like some kind of ride. But it's turning out just to be life going absolutely perfectly. -Story People 

((view of the town in the distance from the dock))

((edamame fried rice my mom and sister whipped up from here))

((ocean waves))

((brightening up the day/ lunch table))

((can't get enough of the gorgeous sunset off of the water))

No comments:

Post a Comment