Pages

September 17, 2012

stowaways

As the summer begins to wind down, I have been spending my weekends relaxing and enjoying the last few warm weeks of the season. This weekend was a bit different, however. A few of my best friends were coming into town. It was a great change of pace even if it was a bit exhausting! Seeing my friends for the first time in what seems like forever reminded me how important they truly are to me and how I need to plan a trip to visit each and every one of them as soon as possible! Hope your weekend was filled with fun and friends as well!

I love everything that's old, - old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wine. -Oliver Goldsmith

((September Birchbox has arrived!))


((my go-to casual Friday look at work: black skinnies + leather ballet flats))

((favorite recent purchases: pouch + necklace))

((margarita Monday's))

No comments:

Post a Comment