Pages

October 6, 2012

stowaways

Last weekend was definitely an eventful one. I made an impromptu trip to the beach. I had never been to the beach when it was cold out before. It was a different experience, but it was quite relaxing and serene. I would recommend it and do it again! I, however, raced back home in order to watch my dad compete in the "shootout" of a golf tournament. Overall, a successful weekend that was way too short! I hope you all are enjoying the fall as much as I am!

Everything changed the day I figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in my life. -Story People

((by the water))

((golf tournament competitors))

((cute sign at the local beach bar))

((primetime fishing spot))

((delicious food at the Italian shop))

No comments:

Post a Comment