Pages

October 28, 2012

stowaways

((Eric Church concert))

This past week and weekend were full of excitement. My dad's birthday was this week, so we had a multi-day celebration. It was definitely a birthday to remember if I do say so myself! The weekend started off with the Eric Church/Justin Moore/Kip Moore country concert. It was such a fun concert and all of the performers were amazing. I would go see them again in a heartbeat. If you haven't heard any of their songs, you should go and check them out asap! Hope you all had a fun weekend as well!

Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!

So, tomorrow I'm takin' me fishin', hang a sign on the door of my life, tell the world that I've gone missin' and I won't be back for awhile... -Eric Church

((preparing birthday decorations))

((cheers to dad's birthday))

((Kip Moore singing in the crowd))

((birthday aftermath))

No comments:

Post a Comment