Pages

November 4, 2012

new series: sister style

In addition to my outfit posts, I am going to start a new series called sister style. Sister style will showcase the outfits that my two sisters wore. It will look like my outfit posts with the different photos and where the pieces are from, but it will be photos of my sisters (I suppose that didn't need an explanation... hah). Hope you all enjoy the new series! 

First up is one of my sisters in one of my favorite tops she owns. I love the peplum top because it is totally on trend and can be worn for a night out with friends or for a more sophisticated meeting at the office. She clearly wore it for a night out on the town. The top is quite versatile and I cannot wait to borrow it for either work or play!

((W118 by Walter Baker top via South Moon Under, Xhilaration skirt via Target, Rip Curl watch, S.E. Boutique wedges))




No comments:

Post a Comment