Pages

November 29, 2012

birthday party

((Cartonnier blazer via Anthropologie, Bardot top via South Moon Under, Joe's Jeans pants, Anthropologie necklace, Nixon watch, Kate Spade ring, Tiffany & Co. mesh ring, Emi-Jay hair tie))

I used to not enjoy having my birthday on or near Thanksgiving since I thought it was regularly overshadowed. Now in my old age (haha), I have come to enjoy it! It is nice that all of my out of town friends and family are in town for the holiday and in turn my birthday as well. This year my friends got together for a mini-reunion that turned into a birthday celebration. For the get-together, I wanted to wear my new blush colored blazer. I just bought it on sale and it has proven to be a worthwhile purchase. The blazer combined with a recently purchased black bustier-type top was the perfect way to ring in my 25th year! I cannot believe I'm 25!





No comments:

Post a Comment