Pages

November 11, 2012

stowaways

((love my new Kate Spade pouch))

Now that I am finally over my cold, the fall and holiday festivities can officially begin. This weekend was spent shopping (hello Nordstrom half-yearly sale!) and relaxing outside by the fire and inside with a good movie. Bad news is that the mall was already so crowded. I don't know if it is due to the holiday shoppers, but if it is I don't even want to know what it will be like in December! The crowds were worth it, however, since I did come away with a few good purchases (see above and below)! After the crazy day of shopping, laying down to watch a movie was exactly what I needed (saw The Lucky One, which was very cute!). Only 11 days until Thanksgiving and 43 days until Christmas. I can hardly wait!

There are things you do because they feel right and they may make no sense and they may make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other and to eat each other's cooking and say it was good. -Story People

((coconut water + espresso = delicious Coco Cafe))

((charming fish fountain))

((Kate Spade shopping spree I see!))

((pumpkin cheesecake a la mode))

((are the pumpkin days numbered and the peppermint days approaching? enjoying an iced pumpkin spice latte at the office!))

No comments:

Post a Comment